In addition to our OWN Line as seen in our catalog we distribute the following products:
Factory-Level Support from Your Local Kennametal Distributor
- From milling cutters and carbide inserts, to solid carbide drills, tool holders and so much more, we offer Kennametal’s broad portfolio for any metal working application.
- Better Edge Field Application Engineers and Kennametal - together we can reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Better Edge Field application engineers have extensive advanced training in the latest technology.
- Better Edge engages with you at the engineering level to find the best tooling solution.
- Better Edge documents costs savings to prove the value of our solutions.
Shouse Tool Company
For 3 decades Shouse Tool has specialized in hard turning tooling system designs. CBN and PCD tooling can be applied in a wide variety of applications such as interrupted cutting and low surface finish (requirements as low as 5Ra, depending on material and hardness.) A range of CBN and PCD grades are available to meet any requirement.
PCD is typically used in the machining of abrasive, non-ferrous metals and non-metallic materials.
- Copper Alloys
CBN, is most commonly used in the machining of extremely hard and/or abrasive materials.
- Powdered Metals
- Hardened Steel
- Cast Iron